Video conferencing apps are useful in conducting online meetings from one place to another effective unifying communication defying the geographical barriers. The video meetings are also effective in two way communication process instantly, and many software are available in the marketing regarding the same. The video calling apps are handy now during the lockdown when the whole world is working from home and helps in making the work easier on time. The software is used for conducting official meetings, online classes etc. It enhances the communication between teams and integrates the market automation with the CRM software as well.
TOP 10 Free Video Conferencing App And Software
Zoom integrates cloud video conferencing , simple online meetings and group bulk messaging into an easy-to use platform. The Zoom software offers the best video and scree-sharing experience across all devices be it windows, Mac, iOS, Android , Blackberry etc.
The Zoom communication is a convenient source as it accounts for the popular features like status updates , instant messaging , activity feed, notifications , discussions , video streaming , online status of co-workers etc. It aids to share content through session recording , video streaming tools which makes online educational live classes possible.
- Free Plan – It is suited for students and it comes at free of cost. Check out at – https://zoom.us/pricing
- Pro Plan – The plan helps in conducting unlimited 1 to 1 meetings and has many features suited for professionals and start-ups and it requires an investment of $14.99 per host per month.
- Business Plan(10 or more host accounts) – The plan helps in conducting unlimited 1 to 1 meetings and has many features suited for medium sized corporates and it requires an investment of $19.99 per host per month.
- Enterprise Plan (100 or more host accounts ) – The plan helps in conducting unlimited 1 to 1 meetings and has many features suited for larger corporates or institutions and it requires an investment of $19.99 per host per month.
2. Cisco Webex Meetings
Cisco is a reputed brand and meetings are held at regular intervals in business so as to ensure the smooth functioning. Cisco webex meetings build around the desktop app and flexible mobile devices that makes sure that the modern video conference integrate with the easiest schedule and join experience in the market.
Cisco Webex is the most widely used solutions for video conferencing calls in the market as it has attractive features like background noise detection, AR capabilitirs , in-app whiteboard giving the look and feel of a real physical meeting.
- Webex Free Plan – In this plan, you can get up to 30 days free trial and then you can add up to 200 participants at free of cost.
- Starter Plan – The baseline plan for small teams with up to 50 participants and nine host licenses. It cost around $13.50 per host/ per month.
- Plus Plan- The best value plan for mid-sized teams with up to 100 participants and 50 host licenses. It cost around $17.95 per host/ per month.
- Business Plan- The best value plan for large-sized teams with up to 200 participants and 100 host licenses. It cost around $26.95 per host/ per month.
- Enterprise Plan – The best value plan for large events, training with up to 1000 participants. You have to contact the website to know the price for the same. – https://www.webex.co.in/
Skype is a famous brand for conducting meetings and interviews as well as for personal use as well. You can make internet calls with friends and family with ease and has features for screen – sharing, whiteboarding, live chat, hand raise as well. The scheduling and recording of meetings are also possible.
- Unlimted World- It cost $13.99 per month, and it helps in connecting anywhere in the world with a skype id.
- Unlimited North America – It cost $7.99 per month, and it helps in connecting anywhere in North America with a skype id.
- Unlimited US & Canada – It cost $2.99 per month, and it helps in connecting anywhere in the US and Canada with a skype id.
4. Go To Meeting
The Go-To meeting is an industry leader in video conferencing globally and is a trusted brand for millions of users for active virtual communication and collaboration. It provides a fast and cognitive approach to online meeting solution and enables the customers to meet face to face and share presentations, chat with colleagues or co-workers and get work done on a real-time basis.
- Professional Plan – The plan has 150 participants access and many other attractive features adept for small-sized teams or start-ups at accost of $12 per month.
- Business Plan – The plan has 250 participants access and many other attractive features adept for larger firms at accost of $16 per month.
- Enterprise Plan- The plan has 3000 participants access and many other attractive features adept for large events, management projects etc. You need to call at the number on the website to know more, explore at – https://www.gotomeeting.com/en-in.
5. Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams are a chat-based workspace in Office. It amalgamates people, relevant conversations and content along with the essential tools that productive teams require. It has attractive features like file sharing, notifications, search extensions, screen-sharing, white-boarding, hand raise etc.
- Small- Business – This plan is available for a free trial of one month.
- Partner – managed customers – Work with the Microsoft partners or seek a partner today to try Temas for free for six months with an annual commitment.
- Enterprise – You can avail the free six month trial of Office 365 E1, including a full version of Teams. Visit the official website for subtle details. https://www.microsoft.com/en-in/microsoft-365/microsoft-teams/free
6. Google Hangouts Meet
Google Hangouts Meet is all about optimized video conference technology. Video meetings are an essential part off your business, especially when you are working from home. Connect with the team anywhere with the Google Hangouts Meet and with easy to join video calls; you can conduct a formal meeting face to face defying the geographical location barrier and be productive.
- Premium Video Meetings are free for everyone as the brand brags.
- G Suite Essentials – Meeting length more than 300 hours will be charged $10 per active user per month from October 1, 2020
- G Suite Enterprise Essentials – Contact at Google meets for pricing. Explore at – https://apps.google.com/meet/pricing
7. Cisco Jabber
Cisco Jabber assists employees to work together efficiently from anywhere by integrating presence, instant messaging, audio, video and web conferencing, enterprise voice and visual voice mail into your desktop.
- Small Business Plan – The plan includes 43% more expensive package.
- Mid-market Plan – – The plan includes 41% more expensive package.
- Enterprise Plan- – The plan includes 27% more expensive package.
Join. Me is an online video conferencing platform that collaborates instantly with free screen sharing features, unlimited audio and simple video conferencing methods.
- Lite – The plan costs $10 per user per month billed annually.
- Free- The plan is free of cost and has an instant screen sharing feature.
- Pro – The plan costs $20 per user per month billed annually
- Business – The plan costs $30 per user per month billed annually
9. Blue Jeans
BlueJeans is the meeting platform for the technically advanced workspace. It brings video, audio and web conferencing under a single roof. It has collaboration tools as well. It makes meetings faster by prompt joining invitations, and people work productively from anywhere and how they want.
- Standard Plan – It can meet up to 50 participants, and it will require an investment of $9.99 per host per month.
- Pro Plan – It can meet up to 75 participants, and it will require an investment of $13.99 per host per month.
- Enterprise Plan – The whole team can use it. It is ideal for larger units, and you have to contact the website for further information on the pricing.
10. Uber Conference
Uberconference brought about a revolution in the world of online meetings by eradicating pins and making it easy for people to access it and join. It has seamless screen sharing features, call controls, HD calls etc.
- Free Plan- It is a free plan, and 10 participants can be added with ease.
- Business Plan – It costs around $20 per license per month, and you can add up to 100 participants.
Conclusion | Video Conferencing Software
Video communication software provides a great deal of flexibility in conducting online communications through audio meetings, video meetings, and live training classes. It has in-built features such as chats, hand raise, screen sharing, presentation and even prompt joining invitation. Any sort of geographical barrier is eliminated, and also real-time work from home is easier with the advent of the video conferencing software.