The video-on-demand (VOD) business is booming. People are increasingly demanding the ability to watch their web videos whenever and wherever they choose.
VOD (video on demand) is a method of obtaining content from video libraries online without having to wait for traditional playing. Whereas conventional broadcast channels and media sources obliged users to watch content on their own time, VOD services allow viewers to watch videos whenever they want and on any device that supports it.
VOD streaming differs from live video streaming in that it is pre-recorded rather than broadcast live.
The VOD approach is used by Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Amazon Prime Video, among other streaming services. OTT streaming, or streaming over the Internet, is used by many VOD platforms.
Users can choose which videos they wish to watch at any time, as long as they are connected to the Internet, with video on demand.
Different distribution methods can stream video on demand, but OTT technology is used to power online VOD streaming. This method compresses and decompresses files to be streamed over the Internet using a set of streaming protocols.
Many organizations and educational institutions use this technology to share content libraries with various objectives and provide access to content for leisure.
Many multinational corporations, for example, employ online video content to simplify their internal training procedures. They’d use VOD in this example to deliver training modules to their staff.
Schools also provide students with online lectures and crash courses, a terrific tool for distance learning.
VOD differs from live streaming in that it is pre-recorded video, whereas live streams capture and distribute live content.
How to Choose the Best VOD Platform?
It’s incredible how far technology has progressed from the early days of sharing messages to where we can now do “Live Video” in a matter of seconds! You can instantly share anything and anything with a global audience without understanding how streaming technology works.
VOD platforms are becoming increasingly popular as audiences migrate to the digital world. Everyone appears to be racing to develop their own Video Streaming Platforms that provide live and on-demand streaming to their consumers.
But before you choose your digital VOD platform, here are a few things you need to keep in mind:
- Online Video Player
- Devices Support
- Multi-Currency support
- Multiple language support
- Analytics support and management
- DRM (Digital Rights Management)
- Support of suitable streaming models
- IT Infrastructure
- Content Delivery Network (CDN)
- Support of suitable payment gateways
Best White Label VOD Platform Providers: 2021
Here is a sneak-peak into the best white label VOD platform provides for the year 2021. Compare these tools and choose your own.
1. Vidizmo: Best White Label VOD Platform Provider
One of the best white label OTT platforms, EnterpriseTube, is Vidizmo’s on-demand video streaming and hosting platform. This YouTube-like video portal includes a fully customizable video player that works on nearly all devices.
Vidizmo adds interaction features like editable transcripts, multilingual captions, frame-by-frame video seeking, and more, in addition to regular capabilities.
Deployment options (on-prem, cloud, hybrid)
Role-based access and user groups in an enterprise-grade video CMS
End-to-end encryption that complies with FIPS 140-2
Google Analytics with Woopra integration
Pricing: Users need to request the pricing plans from Vidizmo’s customer support team.
Pro Tip: It has AI capabilities, which can automatically transcribe videos in eighty languages, which saves your time and will help you in reaching a wider audience.
2. Dacast: Best White Label VOD Platform Service
Dacast is a unified streaming system that can host VOD content as well as live streams. It has a number of advanced capabilities for internet video hosting. Video monetization, top-tier security, video API global video distribution, and top-tier video delivery are advanced features. It is one of the best white label VOD platforms.
Dacast manages to keep rates low despite the fact that this hosting and on-demand video streaming platform provider is equipped with so many powerful features.
It’s perfect for enterprise firms and other professional groups who want to conduct high-quality live and on-demand video broadcasts.
Multiple encoding bitrates are supported.
Adaptive video on demand player: automatically selects the optimum video quality.
Cloud transcoding: convert videos to numerous bitrates quickly and easily.
- The HTML5 video player intelligently detects changing bitrates of your live stream and supports multi-bitrate live streaming.
- VOD hosting and live streaming are also available.
- Organization of the content using categories, subcategories, and tags
- On-demand playback of live stream recordings
- Playlists for video channels
- Expo Gallery video portal with Zoom live streaming integration
- Video hosting in China
Dacast offers a variety of live streaming price options for businesses of various sizes and budgets. Here’s a quick rundown of all of the plans:
- $39/month for the Starter Plan (includes 1,000 GB of bandwidth & 50 GB of storage)
- $63/monthly event plan (includes 6 TB of bandwidth upfront and 50 GB of storage)
- Monthly Scale Plan: $188 (includes 24 TB of bandwidth per year and 1 TB of storage)
- Custom pricing plans are available upon request.
Pro Tip: Multiple users can take advantage of scale and custom plans. It is really helpful if you want to collaborate on these plans with other people.
4. The Ally: Best White Label VOD Platform Solution
‘The-Ally’ is one of the best white label VOD software that provides Streaming-as-a-Service (SaaS) and assists you with developing your video service. It’s a blockchain-powered, self-managed, self-orchestrated, and self-monitored content delivery software.
Content makers, OTT hopefuls, producers/distributors, edtech businesses, YouTubers, Trainers, and others can use its distribution services.
Using your video library, you can experiment with various business models and services thanks to the architecture.
For all content creators, The-Ally facilitates content distribution and monetization. It allows for easy distribution across numerous platforms while ensuring complete transparency, traceability, and confidence in digital transactions in real-time.
The goal of Ally’s is to bring Creators and their audiences closer together and give them a platform to interact. They plan to do soformements with content producers and distributors and provide their platform at a low cost.
- Video Security
- Video Film distribution
- Video Monitoring
- Video Management
- Content Promotion
- Customization Tools
Pricing: The cost of The Ally isn’t made public. Contact the vendor directly for details on packaging and pricing.
Pro Tip: You can also host movies on this OTT platform!
5. provideformUscreen: Best White Label VOD Platform Software
Uscreen is a video-on-demand platform that uses OTT technologies. This platform comes with everything a broadcaster needs to host and deliver professional-quality video content.
Uscreen is generally utilized for instructional content, such as corporate training films or school-based online courses.
Uscreen has positioned itself as a full-service video monetization platform that handles everything from hosting to payment. With established themes and templates, a VOD service can be quickly created. Many services such as parenting, tutorials, live events, exercise, and more are available.
- Professional hosting tools are available.
- Support for advanced organization
- Uploading videos to Dropbox
- It is not suggested to upload more than 13 GB of video footage at once.
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Safari are the only browsers that support uploading.
- Monetization via pay-per-view
- Monetization through subscriptions
Uscreen offers three different broadcasting pricing plans, including:
- Basic: $49 per month plus $0.50 per subscriber
- Amplify costs $399 per month plus $0.50 per subscriber.
- Enterprise: Custom plans for large companies
Pro Tip: Apart from corporate and institutional videos, you can try using it for making content-based programs for subscribers, who can access it by paying a subscription fee.
6. CONTUS VPlayed: Best White Label VOD Platform Provider
CONTUS VPlayed is a configurable over-the-top (OTT) solution that enables broadcasters, distributors, and content owners to create their own audio/video streaming platforms.
CONTUS VPlayed allows you to stream content across numerous platforms and devices thanks to customizable hosting options, revenue methods, video marketing, and analytics tools (Android, iOS, Web Apps, Fire TV, Apple TV, Android TV & Smart TV). Media & Broadcast, Filmmakers, Fitness, Sports, eLearning, and other essential industries are supported by CONTUS VPlayed.
- Brand Overlay
- Bulk Uploading
- Closed Captions
- Drag & Drop
- Video Looping
- Video Streaming
- Mobile Screen Support
- Privacy Options
- Social Sharing
Pricing: Free with no free trial
Pro Tip: 24/7 customer support available if you need any help
7. Innorelay: Best White Label VOD Platform
Innorelay is a powerful video and music streaming technology that enables content creators to distribute their work across VOD, OTT, Live Streaming, and monetization channels. Content providers can also rely on hosting their on-demand videos securely and with the greatest possible playback quality.
With an embedded OTT streaming solution, they can manage end-user subscriptions and provide users with the most fabulous streaming experience. Furthermore, Innorelay’s video encoding and transcoding capabilities allow users to load high-quality videos in the smallest possible size.
Creators can offer memberships, one-time purchases, or rentals to their customers via VOD and live to stream. With its user-friendly UI and adjustable capabilities, Innorelay makes live streaming a breeze.
Furthermore, Innorelay’s cloud design ensures that all data is kept safe by providing consistent speed, reliability, and security. The software’s detailed reports in the form of video analytics allow for seamless monitoring and maximum returns.
- Q&A via live chat
- Branding that can be customized
- Broadcast Event Scheduling
- Audience Analytics
- Video Streaming in High Definition
- Monetization of Multistreaming Video
- Video Annotations for Live Polling
Pricing: The cost of Innorelay isn’t made public. Contact the vendor directly for details on packaging and pricing.
Pro Tip: Use audience analytics to gauge and monitor the performance and response of your video content.
8. Muvi: Best White Label VOD Solution Provider
Muvi is a versatile video platform with a lot of features. Muvi may be the best choice for you if you require high-end features and have a considerable budget. It is like a white label Netflix.
The huge number of monetization tools available on Muvi is its most famous feature. This is tempting to businesses that want to monetize their video content through advertisements, subscriptions, or pay-per-view models.
- Multi-bitrate streaming is supported.
- Video player that adapts
- Encoding in the cloud
- Automatic transcoding with 4K resolution support
- VOD hosting and live streaming are also available.
- Tags for further sub-organization Categories and subcategories for organizations
- High-end customers have access to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Dropbox upload tool for bulk uploads
- Migration of video libraries
- In addition to video, audio and image files are supported.
Here are the different pricing plans available to the users for Muvi:
- Standard: $399 per month (+ $299 per app + infrastructure fees), with 2000 concurrent viewers, 1TB of bandwidth, 1TB of storage, and API access.
- Professional: $1,499 per month (+ $499 per app + infrastructure expenses) provides professional support and boosts restrictions.
- Enterprise: $3,900 per month (plus $499 per app per month plus infrastructure expenses) adds a dedicated server with auto-scaling.
- Ultimate: $8,900 per month (+ $499 per app per month + infrastructure expenses) The enterprise plan’s bandwidth and storage are doubled, plus you get your CDN and unlimited API calls.
- Black: This is a one-of-a-kind solution that combines everything from the Ultimate plan plus premium services and project management.
Pro Tip: You can employ a customer loyalty program, allowing the users to redeem points to watch free content on Muvi.
9. Vodlix: Best White Label VOD Platform Provider
Vodlix is an all-in-one OTT solution explicitly built for SVOD, AVOD, and TVOD (PPV) platforms. Vodlix’s ultimate white-label, video-on-demand (VOD), video encoding, streaming, and monetization solution allows content creators to build their own OTT service.
Vodlix is an end-to-end OTT middleware solution for delivering TV, VOD, Catchup, DVR, and interactive services to customers across any network. You can create your own multi-screen live and on-demand content streaming OTT and VOD systems, similar to Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney+, and Hotstar.
Furthermore, our graphical user interface allows you to tailor your service to please your clients effortlessly — There is no need to code.
- Custom Video Player
- iOS and Android apps
- Parental Control
- Content Analytics
- Video Encryption
- Live TV streaming
- Multiple packages
- Content restriction
- Watch list
- Watch history
- Email templates
- Series Manager
Here are the various pricing plans that you can select depending upon your needs and demands:
- Standard: 299 pounds per month
- Professional: 1199 pounds per month
- Enterprise: 2999 pounds per month
Pro Tip: All the plans have an unlimited number of administrators so that you can plan your content accordingly.
10. Vixy Video: Best White Label VOD Platform
VIXY is the industry’s most powerful online video platform. Launch your own Whitelabel VOD TV channel in no time.
Professional video management, dependable video hosting, and fast video playback are all available globally. With interactive video, you can turn your spectators into buyers.
- Live Streaming
- Video Metadata
- Video Security
- Interactive player studio
- Video Analytics
- User Analytics
- Video Advertising
- Video Management
- Video API integrations
- Uploading and Encoding
- Startup: 349 pounds per month
- Professional: 499 pounds per month
- Enterprise: Customized pricing
Pro Tip: Convert viewers into buyers with a compelling call to action (CTA). You can buttons and brochures easily using this platform.
11. Clipbucket: Free White Label VOD Platform Provider
ClipBucket is an open-source and free script that allows you to create your Video Sharing (Youtube Clone) website in minutes. ClipBucket is the fastest growing script with the most video-sharing websites and social networking features.
ClipBucket is an open-source video-sharing platform that provides you with complete control over its functionality. With this method, you can essentially create your YouTube-style website in only a few clicks. Several prominent video-sharing websites use it.
It’s also relatively simple to use, allowing even those with little or no website-building knowledge to maintain their own site effectively.
It is free to use; however, there are some premium features available. You’ll have to pay them if you want your site to be hosted on their servers, for example (not recommended). They do an excellent job of assisting new users in getting set up, one of the best white label video players.
- User Management and Messaging system
- Ajax Comments and ratings
- Real-Time Conversion
- Open Source
- Channel and User feeds
- Scalability and Multi-server support
- Standard: 299 pounds per month
- Professional: 1199 pounds per month
- Studio: 2999 pounds per month
Pro Tip: It offers both cloud and self-hosted solutions according to your needs and demands.
12. Fanhero: Best White Label VOD Platform
FanHero is a white label live streaming, social live streaming, and OTT video platform that helps content creators and media corporations broadcast and monetize live and on-demand video content across all platforms and screens.
The platform, according to FanHero, offers a white-label mobile app that allows celebrities to reach 100% of their target demographic. It also provides assistance with public relations and content planning, as well as business intelligence.
FanHero currently has over 100 celebrities signed up, with a total following of over 100 million people. “Notables on the FanHero platform include 100+ Fortune 100 companies, A-list recording & sports stars, including Warner Music Group, NBA star Leandro Barbosa, Brazil’s #1 professional soccer team Corinthians, Florida Cup, MLS Orlando City Soccer, world swimming federation FINA, and many more,” according to FanHero.
- Create a high-definition video experience for your brand that includes HD quality video, screencasting, and picture-in-picture (PIP) with worldwide delivery.
- Encourage viewers to interact with you in real-time.
- For video organization, hierarchical video categories and a dynamic taxonomy are used.
- An advanced content management system that works with a variety of media formats and offers a lot of flexibility.
- Create a community of customers, users, and fans who are interested in your content.
- Send specified groups of people push notifications, emails, and SMS.
- Demographic and behavioral characteristics come into play to divide users.
- Subscriptions, pay-per-view, and sponsorships can all be used to monetize video content.
Pricing: The cost of FanHero isn’t made public. Contact the vendor directly for details on packaging and pricing.
Pro Tip: You may use the SideKick companion to manage your account and mobile presence anywhere, with real-time analytics and smart intelligence that monitors interaction using real-time data.
Using video to present information in a fresh, engaging way can pique your audience’s curiosity and joy. Video is the future, so it is time to get going now!
We hope you liked our presentation of “Best White Label VOD Platform Providers: 2021.” Do let us know in the comment below your thoughts about it and which platform you would be going for!